How You Can Help
Join our email list and get updates and information on events.
Share our website and videos on social media, or in emails to friends. In just 15 minutes a week, you can do your part to reclaim our democracy.
Donate $5, or more if you can. Every donation is a powerful sign of support. Your donation will help us announce our progress to the media: 50,000 donors, 100,000 donors, one million donors, and so on.
Organize a fundraiser via Zoom. Email headquarters and we’ll try to schedule Dan McMillan to speak at the meeting. If Dan is not available, a member of our Speakers Bureau can speak.
Become an Advocate. Be our voice, and our eyes and ears. Spread the message and tell us how to win supporters. To become an Advocate,
- Join this email list. You will get priority attention at headquarters.
- Watch our basic 2-minute video, and watch two other videos which interest you.
- Read the FAQs page on our website, so you can answer questions about Democracy Dollars.
- Spend ten minutes a day sharing our website and a video on social media, and ten minutes a day emailing our website and a video to friends.
- Every month, talk with two friends about our campaign.
- On the first day of every month, email us with your ideas, or something you’ve learned in the last month, for example, what people seem to most like about Democracy Dollars, or something they don’t like about one of our videos.
Join our Speakers Bureau! Public speaking is great fun and a useful career skill, but most people find it intimidating.
Public speaking scares people because they think they have to be polished, and they assume that they have to memorize some lengthy text.
In fact, you don’t have to memorize anything, and it’s good to not be polished. Americans are tired of hearing slick, clever speeches from politicians. What Americans want is straight talk – the same kind of conversation you’ve had thousands of times with your friends and family.
Thanks to the pandemic, now is the perfect time to get your feet wet. You can give your first short talks in Zoom meetings, which is a lot easier than getting up on a stage.
Click here to get started. We’ll teach you how to speak and spread our message. You’ll meet people, have fun, and make a contribution you can be proud of. Your fellow Americans will welcome your message because it is patriotic, because it comes from the heart, and because you’ve shown commitment by putting yourself out there.